- Envirofill® is composed of naturally occurring sand found only in the Hickory Formation of central Texas. Its highly-rounded quartz core resists compression so it doesn’t continue to compact over the life of your lawn, promoting better drainage
- Inhibits pet urine odour by up to 99%. Microban® technology reduces ammonia odour from urine by up to 99%. Microban® has been scientifically proven to disrupt the bacteria process that coverts pet urine into ammonia odour.
- It’s cleaner. Microban® antimicrobial protection is infused into Envirofill® during the manufacturing process to help prevent the growth of bacteria, mould, and mildew that can cause stains, odours, and product deterioration.
- It’s reusable. Because of its superior durability, Envirofill’s coating and colour are warrantied for 16 years.
- Each 22kg bag will cover around 3m2 but you may wish to use more if the artificial grass has a long pile height
Non-toxic and completely reusable, Envirofill® makes Luxury Lawns’s artificial grass look and feel great. Microban® antimicrobial product protection works continuously to prevent odours, bacteria and other problems.
|Clean and Safe||Highly Durable|
|Rounded – Won’t Compact||Promotes Good Drainage|
|Brilliant Performance||Proven and Established|
|Low Maintenance||Cooler Temperatures|
Frequently Asked Questions…
The coating on Envirofill is extremely durable. It was designed to withstand the harshest elements. We are so confident in the coating that we have provided a 16-year warranty on the product’s color and coating – the longest warranty of an artificial turf infill. Envirofill has been in production since 2005 and has proven to have a very stable coating. The simplest test to prove its stability is to place the product in a jar of water and shake it. The water will stay clear. We put Envirofill through a number of accelerated wear tests which expose the product to UV rays through warm, cold, and wet cycles over 3,000 hours. The coating has proven to withstand these extreme temperature changes.
An Envirofill field will be more firm than a sand and rubber field. The shock absorption with an Envirofill field is provided by a shock pad. The shock pad provides a firmness to support athlete’s motion, foot stability, and ball-to-surface interaction. By providing shock attenuation via the shock pad, it will still keep athletes safe during play on the field. Envirofill fields are very consistent over their lives, due to two reasons: The infill is homogenous so there is no mixing over time and Envirofill settles into the turf very quickly at installation so there is no “break-in” period. Sand/rubber fields tend to change in performance over their life – they are typically soft at initial installation and then firm up toward the end of their life. Systems with Envirofill have been shown to have less than 10% change in Gmax scores.